Very slow "List (Small)". Especially in Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very slow "List (Small)". Especially in Chrome

Hi. I've lately noticed that the "List (Small)" is extremely slow to use. Trying to set the marker for writing in a field takes 100-200ms. Same for when inserting text. Inserting a character or more seems to lag for 100-200ms before appearing.

I only seem to experience this when using the "List (Small)" and it is consistent for all entities.

Looking into the issue a little, it seems that the list is using the api and contacting the endpoints:
    /api/v1/PopupNotification/action/grouped
    /api/v1/Notification/action/notReadCount

For any input or interaction. I.E switching input field, inserting text etc. This shows up both in logs and directly in the network console in Chrome.

I'm using the latest version of EspoCRM together with Advanced Pack and Real Estate - Also at latest version.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also: I have restated the application, purged cache at client side and server side from settings without any change. Not able to reproduce this in Safari or Firefox.
    Last edited by hrdy90; 04-27-2023, 12:33 PM.

I just found that enabling "Hardware acceleration" in Google Chrome solved the issue. Seems strange only the "List (Small)" is in need of hardware acceleration. Could this be some kind of bug?

As stated - this only happens in that view everywhere. Even when there is only 3-4 entries in the list. And everything else is snappy and fast.

Comment

Working...
    X