X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead creating problem (Phone number)

Hi,

Everything was working OK until today.

Our assistant sent me an mail, that she can´t save a lead with a Phone number (+xxxxxxxxx), because it says it is required. Yes, it is required if an e-mail adress is not filled in.
    So she filled in the phone number, kept the e-mail adress empty, and it does not work. It still says: phone is required although its filled in.

phoneNumber field setting: required when emailAddress is empty
    emailAddress field setting: required when phoneNumber is empty

It´s been setuped like this and it´s been working until today.

When i turned off the requirements, she is able to fill the number and save the Lead but the number disappers and we cant see it in the created Lead.

Any idea guys?

php version: 8.1
    espo version: 7.2.7

No log errors

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by tomas.klicka; 04-04-2023, 11:45 AM.

Hi tomas.klicka,

This is not a problem.
    After entering the email or phone number, you need to click on some other field or simply on the record layout anywhere so that the selection from the email or phone field disappears. Then you will see that the asterisk, which means a required field, disappears from another field right in the edit mode.

Comment

• tomas.klicka
      tomas.klicka commented
      Editing a comment
      no no, that wasn´t this case
      of course, we know that...solution => under
      but, thanks a lot

Solution:

Sorry guys, i just noticed i did add the field phoneNumber into the side panel fields as well...so it was in detail layout and side panel fields at the same time. And the priority has probably the field in the side panel which we didnt filled in. I deleted it from side panel and its working again.
    Last edited by tomas.klicka; 04-04-2023, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X