No announcement yet.

Error occur after activate cloudflare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error occur after activate cloudflare.

Hello everyone,

I am hosting ESPO CRM on A2 Hosting. I have configure it through sub domain like crm.xyz.com

Everything was working until I activate Cloudflare by changing the nameserver from my GoDaddy account.

The main domain is ok but I am facing problem in ESPO. It shows a blank page. I have inspect the JavaScript error :

Code:
    Denying load of chrome-extension://iidnbdjijdkbmajdffnidomddglmieko/fonts/open-sans-v23-latin-regular.woff. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension.

rocket-loader.min.js:1 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'nonce-d1d2659b7580111030523aca88c21d1f' 'unsafe-eval' https://maps.googleapis.com". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-uNoAPygxpuFN1SnYKARtG7owLQIbTSo/44dL3kokw7Q='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.
    Can anyone help me with this ? How should I solve this problem.​

Hi,

Is the proxy enabled and if so what ssl settings do you use?

If you don't use Cloudflares SSL then you may try to disable the proxy and see if it does work.

Edit:
    Also try disable the Rocket loader and see if it works

Comment

Thank you @novastream​ It solve the problem by turning off Rocket loader. But can anyone please explain why I can't use that.

Comment

Originally posted by minhaj View Post
        Thank you @novastream​ It solve the problem by turning off Rocket loader. But can anyone please explain why I can't use that.
        Hi,

Rocket loader loads all javascript async and is unfortunately not bulletproof so javascript heavy application can have problems with this feature.

You can try to enable Rocket Loader again and clear the cache in Cloudflare to see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
        X