Possible bug using espoCRM bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible bug using espoCRM bug

I got connected espoCRM with WooCommerce using Make.

I use WooCommerce webhooks tp connect to Make.

And the tool Make, depending on conditions, uses the espoCRM API to PUT method records on an entity.

Somethimes, there are two requests to the espoCRM API very close in time. They appear in the same second.

Most of the time this is not an issue and both trasactions are properly executed.

But sometimes one of them is not executed as expected, and say that should wait, what makes full sense.

The possible bug for me is that the API delivers a status code of "200" and the payload contains the message of waiting.

In my opinion it could send that message but then not deliver a status code of "200" or, even better, retry before delivering that message.

I was looking for what info I can provide.

This issue happened at 11:37:46 of 24/03/2023

​I was looking at the espoCRM log and there is nothing at that time, or close.

I show the info I get in Make as the answer of the espoCRM.

As mentioned there where two exeecutions simultaneous (or nearly)

One of them worked properly. I have highligted the URL, the payload and the answer provided by espCRM, with the "200" status code

The record appears created in espoCRM one second later: 10:47:37 (reported with one hour difference due GMT and contienetal time)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	138
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	89959

Now, this is the answer provided for the other request:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	125
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	89960

As you can see espoCRM API answers with a "200" but the data is not as expected, The complete message of that answer is as follows:

<!doctype html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow">
    <title>One moment, please...</title>
    <style>
    body {
    background: #F6F7F8;
    color: #303131;
    font-family: sans-serif;
    margin-top: 45vh;
    text-align: center;
    }
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    <h1>Please wait while your request is being verified...</h1>
    <form id="wsidchk-form" style="display:none;" action="/z0f76a1d14fd21a8fb5fd0d03e0fdc3d3cedae52f" method="get">
    <input type="hidden" id="wsidchk" name="wsidchk"/>
    </form>
    <script>
    (function(){
    var west=+((+!+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])),
    east=+((+!+[])+(+![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])),
    x=function(){try{return !!window.addEventListener;}catch(e){return !!0;} },
    y=function(y,z){x() ? document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",y,z) : document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",y);};
    y(function(){
    document.getElementById('wsidchk').value = west + east;
    document.getElementById('wsidchk-form').submit();
    }, false);
    })();
    </script>
    </body>
    </html>​

As mentioned before the bug (in my opinion) is that this message should not have a "200" status
    Attached Files

This response has nothing to do with Espo.

Comment

• esendino
      esendino commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the answer
Working...
X