Missing working time relationship in User since update 7.3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing working time relationship in User since update 7.3.4

I updated an installation from 7.3.3 to 7.3.4 and now I am not more able to open the user configuration (on user side, admin backend works). It tells me, that there is no relationship to working calendar, which ist true, when I compare a fresh install, which has a relationship in application folder, which is missin in my customized user entity.
    There are also missing two indexes in the database (user_name and working_time_calendar.

As this relationship is built in in the original user entity, I cannot create it in Admin UI.

Anybody had this same experience or a solution. I have already tried a lot in custom folder and database, but it won`t work.

Seemt same
    Hello Yuri, espo 7.3.4 i don't post to bug because it's not :) maybe a default icone ? and it's normal we can't add in user listView layout : working calendar (link) ? As we have not access to working calendar (customisation) Thanks In demo espocrm too same.

but no response

Comment

• yuri
      yuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Has nothing to do with this. It's deliberately not available on the list layout.

• item
      item commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ok, i think i have understand.
      Thanks Yuri

yuri, Hello, are you aware of this?

Yes, I tested in Demo version and it throws an Error 500, if you want to call the user configuration. Thank you for your hint item

Strange thing, in another installation it works.

Comment

I don't understand the problem.

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't observed such a problem yet.

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        If your instance has different files in application folder just replace them with files from the last version. I don't think it's an upgrade issue, such a problem was never reported yet.

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        > I tested in Demo version and it throws an Error 500

Our demo? Can you provide steps to reproduce. I don't understand what exactly causes the error from the provided information.

I have one installation, where I cannot open the user configuration in the right menu (not admin). In admin of any user, there is missing the link to workingTimeCalendar (see screenshot). No error in log file nor apache log.

When trying to open user configuration, there appears 404 Not found and when I look into the application folder, there are all files regarding working time calendar missing.

So I opened the Demo of espoCRM and there also appears an errro 500, when trying to open user configuration. Maybe one does not have to do with another?

Comment

What demo? Our demo? Are you able to log-in to our demo as non-admin user?

Comment

I got that 'user configuration' is "Preferences".

Comment

Can you confirm that you have error on your instance when you open Preferences, not the User detail view.

Comment

Yes, preferences. I have my installation in German and have not all english terms present.

and yes, I have the error, when I want to open preferences. And for the Demo, also the admin has preferences, so I am able to click that in the menu.

There is no error, when I open the admin user configuration.

Comment

Meanwhile I solved it without having been able to find the reason. I guess there was some wrong ftp upload, which caused the missing files.

Now I took the folders and files from a working installation and also the database (there were only few data in it so far). I did this all with an installation of 7.3.3.
                That worked and after that I executed the upgrade and it kept working. So far I do not see any faults.

Comment

Working...
                X