Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lead Email in Template Manager

Hi there,

I am trying to modify the new lead template that is in Template manager, but am having trouble displaying a linked record?

This is what I currently have:

The following {{Park.name}} Lead has been assigned to you to action:

Name: {{name}}
    Email Address: {{emailAddress}}
    Phone Number: {{phoneNumber}}

An information pack has already been emailed to the lead.

I have an entity called 'Park' which has a many-to-one relationship (many leads to one park). I want to display the 'name' field from the 'Park' entity in the email above, but no combination of {{}} tags I try seems to work.

Does anybody know the tag format for linked entities?

Thanks in advance!

*EDIT - This is in the ESPO Template Manager, not Email Templates (so there are no 'Placeholders' dropdown), and I have tried the placeholder {{Lead.ParkName}} which does work in the Email Templates, but not the auto-emails (Administration > Template Manager)
    Last edited by mkas; 03-07-2023, 12:42 PM.

Unfortunately, system emails don't have access to these variables. You can try to create own template helpers.

Comment

• item
      item commented
      Editing a comment
      hello @emillod,
      you say that we can make custom helper and it's avaible in system template ?

my secondary question is then :
      why system template have not access template helper

Best Regards

item
    i haven't mess with it, but for sure in some way you're able to pass more variables to email notifications.
    I would dig here to find more details
    espocrm/Processor.php at 6f676c8a2f0b55f430e8497a6a758b263978ab43 · espocrm/espocrm (github.com)
    espocrm/Invitations.php at 6f676c8a2f0b55f430e8497a6a758b263978ab43 · espocrm/espocrm (github.com)

Comment

Originally posted by emillod View Post
      Unfortunately, system emails don't have access to these variables. You can try to create own template helpers.
      How do I create a template helper?

Comment

Working...
      X