Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n:n relationship does not work as supposed

Hi,
    I had this relationship working correctly before, but in a recent installation it does not work as desired.

I connect a custom entity by n:n with the documents. In the custom entity I show the field, which documents are connected and as well in the documents, with which record the particular document is connected. This should work, because before it did.

In this case now I can choose the record in the documents and the document will be displayed in the custom entity. If I try it the other way round, trying to choose a document in the custom entity to be displayed, the document`s modal opens, but it shows only a few files and only two folders (out of a quite big folder tree in documents). In the folders it says "no data", although there are document records.

I already tried everything, with roles, teams and ownerships, but it won´t show up all folders. No error in log file neither in browser console or apache logs. No ad-blocker active.

I appreciate any idea to trace this.

ok, the classic again! As soon as I post a question, I find the solution myself in some seconds. Ok, not always this way, but happens a lot. Here the solution:

You have to set the documents to "active" in status. (I don`t know, if that has always been necessary). To choose for, all active documents are displayed.

Comment

Working...
    X