Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stream records disappearing for AUDITED fields?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream records disappearing for AUDITED fields?

Hello, I have an issue with entity and it's links records tracking. I has no idea how to solve it. Is it standart behaviour by design or a bug?

For reproduction:
    1. Link Contact to Account, when AUDITED checkbox is ON "Creating related record and linking with existing record will be logged in Stream."
    2. In stream I see record that user X linked contact YYYYY with this account - All good as expected till now.
    3. Then Unlink the Contact from account.
    ​4. Look at the stream.... The record about previous linking disappeared. - Expected result to have a record about "Unlinking" action in stream.

Problem of that behavior is that there are no sense to use "Audited" functionality for important records as the records can appear and disappear without noticing of administrators about that. In my case it was sales with assigned "Discount level" changes which leaded with financial losses and I'm as company manager was not able to investigate who made a changes.

Ideal solution would be to have any records of related actions in stream about any kind of manipulation for the future investigations. Please don't touch already created records.​

Hi,

Implemented for 7.4: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2612

Comment

• partomas
      partomas commented
      Editing a comment
      It's good news yuri. When we can expect 7.4 release?

• yuri
      yuri commented
      Editing a comment
      In March. No exact date.
Working...
X