Transfer CRM to new url help requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer CRM to new url help requested

Good day! Request for assistance and sorry if same topic was already, didn't find nothing about my case.
    We transferred CRM to new domain.
    MySQL we exported and imported, it seems no issues.
    We copied all files and transferred them to new domain.
    We changed data/config.php as recommeded with new database and new url
    (we used notes from here https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...nother-server/)
    It seems that information is presented.
    But what is the problem - all the styles completely missing.
    Copy of "custom folder" and clean cache / rebuild database makes nothing.
    So the same files, same folders but database on new server missed all previous view style and setup.
    Probably I can go and try to adjust all setup manually but it is strange and please inform, maybe you know the issue and I missed something.

Hi,

could you post your log file (folder data/logs), which already could help.
    With "styles" I guess you mean the layouts, menu etc.?
    These are not saved in the database but in the custom folder. Make sure you really transferred all from the old hosting. Make a Browser refresh, delete browser history (cache), not only rebuild in espoCRM.
    Has the server all pre-rquisites necessary? In the admin interface you can call the system configuration, see if there everything is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
      Hi,

could you post your log file (folder data/logs), which already could help.
      With "styles" I guess you mean the layouts, menu etc.?
      These are not saved in the database but in the custom folder. Make sure you really transferred all from the old hosting. Make a Browser refresh, delete browser history (cache), not only rebuild in espoCRM.
      Has the server all pre-rquisites necessary? In the admin interface you can call the system configuration, see if there everything is ok.
      Thank you for answer.
      1. What logs do you need? From Filezilla of files copy?
      2. Styles, menu etc. For example even the position of logo is different. I'm attaching the pictures to show what I mean
      3. Browser history, browser cache is not the issue. I checked with other browser. And it is completely new domain without previous cache for it.
      I copied custom holder one more time.
      So one more time - "file system of old and new database is the same". But styles damaged.
      4. About server. It is same server host, just other domain. In system requirements everywhere we had
      max_input_time -1 Fail (180 is recommended)
      All other things are ok in new and old database.​

Comment

Finally I found error myself. During the copy with Filezilla /client/css/espo/hazyblue-vertical.css was corrupted (see the screen). Re-copy of it eliminates the problem.
        Very strange that it is happen but it is happen. Maybe it will be useful for somebody else.

Comment

ok, solved

Comment

Working...
          X