Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Email List Between Two EspoCRM Installations

Dear All,
    What is the possibility of sharing contact details between two EspoCRM installations?
    Let me illustrate:
    A-Installation is the primary installation that contains all business data such as Lead and contact email addresses. It also have the "Real Estate" module installed.
    B-Installation is the secondary installation that has no business data and has no module installation.

My intention is to continue to input all business data on A-Installation. Which includes new contacts emails etc. Whereas, B-Installation will be used for mass email blast only email contact list will be fetched from A-Installation.​
    This is to avoid maintaining same business data on two separate installations.

This reason for doing this is because we are unable to execute mass email on A-Installation. I have raised this discussion on a separate thread and yet to find a solution.
    Thank you in advance for your support.

If you do it internal within EspoCRM you will need to use the API/POST feature, unfortunately this is a Paid Module (Advanced Pack).

If you do it outside of EspoCRM it might be easier and more possible, unfortunately I don't know any example. You would need to clone/share certain table or data between the two Database. I ran into a few software in the past that does that but it was outside of something I ever planned to do so never looked into it.

Lastly cheap method is just export and import data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis...

Comment

• o_oe
      o_oe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot. Will investigate the various options.
Working...
X