Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM with Laragon Server with Proxy

Hi,

My first post... I hope someone can help me.

I'm trying to use EspoCRM with Laragon on my company network with a proxy.

I have local SSL and https active. But if I try to connect on this local URL with a another PC on the network, I have a this message :

Access forbidden (category_forbidden)
    Your request is blocked by the PASIV2 proxy because of its categorization: "none".​

It mean that I have to categorize my site ?!? How can I categorize my site / url ?

Thanks.

From the sounds of things, it looks like you may need to do some proxy configuration in order to run EspoCRM with Laragon. Using a proxy can help.

Comment

Check the proxy configuration settings to see if there is an option to manually categorize websites. This might involve accessing the proxy server settings or using a management interface provided by the proxy solution. Look into the logs generated by the PASIV2 proxy for more detailed information about the block. The logs might provide insights into why your local URL is categorized as "none" and how to resolve it. If categorization is causing the block, you might be able to whitelist your local URL within the proxy settings. Whitelisting allows specific URLs or domains to bypass certain restrictions.​

Comment

Working...
      X