Validation Error when importing leads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validation Error when importing leads

I have exported a CSV file of leads from my previous CRM system - Corteza.
    The CSV contained 379 entries.

After uploading the CSV only 19 entries were imported, other 360 did not import.

I have compared the rows that imported with the rows that did not and cannot see any reason why these rows would not import.

The pic below shows the import error... It gives absolutely no information as to what caused the issue and as a result I have been scratching my head for a few hours now trying to figure out a solution.

Can someone explain to me what the below pic actually means?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	290
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	86672

Attached Files

I managed to sort the issue, however, I do feel that the error log doesnt give adequate information as to what the issue was/is

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      You have to share the issue and the solution... Else it going to continue to be like this.

If you can also filter out private information and keep the error part only for reproduce that would help...

PS: I'm an user like you, this suggestion so when the developer see it they can try to fix it.

Hello, how did you sort this behaviour, which came up with the newer versions of espoCRM, where validation was activated?
    I had the same issue, when importing from a former version of espoCRM, import was impossible, because the validation referred to a different pattern in what the newer version expected, but what I cannot change.
    I did some enhancements in my newest version of my app so it s not possible to import without a lot of workaround, which eats up all time saved by importing.

Comment

Working...
    X