No announcement yet.

Missing condition in workflow (Meeting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing condition in workflow (Meeting)

Hello,

I need to make workflows that update one field if "DateStart" of call or meeting changes..

For call, there is no problem. I have a workflow on call which is being triggered when the condition: "DateStart changes".

However, for the meeting, there is no attribute "DateStart" in the conditions available even when there is an attribute "DateStart" in the meeting entity.

Is there any reason why I am able to make a condition that contains "DateStart" for the call, but I cannot for the meeting? Seems weird

Thanks a lot for the help!

Hi Jakub Grufik,

Try to paste this line in your Workflow's (Target Entity Meeting) Conditions > Formula:
    Code:
    entity\isAttributeChanged('dateStart')

Comment

Hi lazovic,

this looks exactly like the workaround I was looking for. Thanks a lot.

But I still don't understand why such a basic condition is not there available when it is available when targeting calls and we need to put it in the formula instead.

However, I think this will work exactly as I need and thanks to this I found another function I was missing a lot - "array\includes"

I was just curious if there is any reason why there is no "dateStart" in meetings workflow conditions like it is in calls workflow. But I think with complex knowledge about all the functions etc I will be able to build pretty much any condition now.

Thanks a lot for your help! I really appreciate it.
      Will try the suggestion above and will let you know how it goes.

Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
      X