Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add more options to lead capture sources?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add more options to lead capture sources?

Hey guys, never used before, now using lead capture, but we have tens of sources, how can I add more options to lead sources for lead capture?
    And how to add more Payload Fields? Like custom fields, it shows only default lead's fields so far.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Russ; 09-30-2022, 08:03 PM.

Hi Russ,

I can't reproduce your bug where custom fields are not displayed when you select Payload Fields.
    Can you please tell me what type these custom fields have? Have you tried rebuilding your instance?

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
      Hi Russ,

I can't reproduce your bug where custom fields are not displayed when you select Payload Fields.
      Can you please tell me what type these custom fields have? Have you tried rebuilding your instance?
      Hi!
      So custom fields do come in, sorry, my bad, but how do I change the source?

Comment

I updated to Version 7.2.4, and I have a conflict with lead capture. In the leadsource option, it does not show me the source values in the lead entity. Use php 7.4, apache and mariadb 10.5.17 Attached screenshots Thank you in advance for attending to my report.​

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X