X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create enum field with options will be load from other entity

How to create enum field with options will be load from other entity

Hi tapnm,

Let me clarify, do you want an enum field to be copied to another entity with all values?

That is, in entity A, we enter the values ​​1, 2, 3 (for example) in the Enum type field. And these values (1, 2, 3) are copied into a field of type Enum entity B?

If I misunderstood you, please explain in a little more detail or even attach a schematic screenshot so we can understand what functionality you are looking for and help you faster.​

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
      Hi tapnm,

Let me clarify, do you want an enum field to be copied to another entity with all values?

That is, in entity A, we enter the values ​​1, 2, 3 (for example) in the Enum type field. And these values (1, 2, 3) are copied into a field of type Enum entity B?

If I misunderstood you, please explain in a little more detail or even attach a schematic screenshot so we can understand what functionality you are looking for and help you faster.​

I mean,

I have an entity A there are code and name field (code and name are varchar type). I will insert data into that (Example: (code, name) values ( (1, A),(2, B), (3,C)))

After that I have entity B and i want to create X field with enum type then options of X field will be load from data of entity A. Value of option get from code field of entity A, text of option get from name field of entity A

Comment

Hi,
        maybe :
        in entityDefs/Lead.json

PHP Code:
                "industry": {

"type""enum",

"view""crm:views/lead/fields/industry",

"customizationOptionsDisabled"true,

"optionsPath""entityDefs.Account.fields.industry.options",

"translation""Account.options.industry",

"default""",