Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic link to relationship panel when creating a record

I created a new object, type: Event

When creating a new event, I need to automatically fill in the related fields in "Attendees", like when creating a "Call" and "Meeting".
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Create Call.png
Views:	283
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	83165

Hi alexisc,

At the moment, the Attendees panel is only available for the default entities Meeting and Call.
    But when you create your custom Event type entity with a Detail View of a Lead or Contact, for example, then the Lead or Contact is automatically assigned as the Parent of your Event (see screenshot). You can also add other Leads and/or Contacts to your Event, but you must first establish the correct relationship between them.

Name:	image.png
Views:	200
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	83210

Comment

Thanks for your comment!
      I see that the "Parent" field is set automatically
      The problem is that when creating a new object, type: Event
      1. The "Attendees" panel is missing, you need to change the code.
      2. Auto-add to "Attendees" panel, doesn't work even after setting relationship

Relationships established

Name:	Relationships.png
Views:	236
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	83212

Comment

• lazovic
        lazovic commented
        Editing a comment
        As I said before, at the moment, the Attendees panel is only available for the default entities Meeting and Call.

I do not argue, you can transfer this panel to a custom entity using changes in the code, but you need to understand it well, since often code changes require changes to several files.

Let's hope that the EspoCRM community members will help you find the right solution so that the Attendees panel appears in your custom entity and works the same way as with the Meeting and Call entities.

кто решил этот вопрос или кто знает как решить, напишите пожалуйста

forum topic how to add "Attendees" panel

Comment

Working...
      X