Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status Code Error: 400 (Integromat integration)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Code Error: 400 (Integromat integration)

Since the month of July I started working with EspoCRM. I use Integromat to send all my information to EspoCRM. Everything was working very very well, I was happy.

But today, I updated to the latest version 7.2.3 of EspoCRM, and now when Integromat sends new contacts, this error that you can see in the attached image started to appear.​

In the log file this says the error:

[2022-09-15 16:04:39] WARNING: E_WARNING: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given {"code":2,"message":"in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given","file":"/home/erituusw/public_html/axionadigital.com/espo/application/Espo/ORM/QueryComposer/BaseQueryComposer.php","line":911} []
    [2022-09-15 16:04:40] ERROR: (400) validationFailure; POST /Contact; line: 54, file: /home/erituusw/public_html/axionadigital.com/espo/application/Espo/Core/Exceptions/BadRequest.php [] []​

Please your urgent help. Now nothing is working for me. Thanks.

Some contact field value in not valid. You can enable printTrace in the log and set the NOTICE level, for more info to be printed to the log. Or the Error response logged somewhere on integromat side, it says what field and what validation is not passed.

Most likely, integromat sends some enum values that is not listed in options of your enum field.This post is not a subject of bug reports.

Comment

BTW this's described in release notes https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/releases/tag/7.2.0

Comment

Well, what I have done is to go back to the previous version of EspoCRM that worked fine. Version 7.1.9

Please ask Integromat to update the integration with the new versions of EspoCRM. Thank you.​

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Could you ask Integromat to take a look? I think it would be easier for them as they can check your logs.
      Working...
      X