Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move email attachment

Hello,

Looking how to move email attachment from bottom place to right side, you may ask why but simply if the people write down each to another there is a hudge page to scroll down to get to the attachment. So on the right side there is the marking that te email has got the attachment but i cant find the command or what code i can add to make this happend maby somebody could hellp ? Adding the image were i would like to add the attachments.

Hi AceCow,

Since version 7.2.0 you have access to the Email entity in the Layout Manager.

Please update your instance to at least version 7.2.0, then go to Administration > Layout Manager > Emails > Side Panel Fields and move the Attachments field from the Disabled column to the Enabled column.
    Last edited by lazovic; 09-13-2022, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Thank you that hellped

Comment

@lazovic​ Got a BUG i think

When you reload the page open first email and then on right side you can see the attachments and when you go to other mail then it becomes hiden, any posibility to fix this>??

Comment

Having attachments on side panel is not supported. Will be removed from the layout manager.

Comment

• AceCow
            AceCow commented
            Editing a comment
            why? is that ?thats pritty good thing and usable rlly .
        Working...
        X