Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make users create filters rather than displaying all contacts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make users create filters rather than displaying all contacts?

Brother PE550D vs. Brother PE545 Embroidery Machine: What is The Difference?

When it comes to home embroidery machines, the Brother PE550D and the Brother PE545 loom large as two of the best embroidery machine options on the market. Their reasonable prices and user-friendly interfaces make them excellent candidates for those looking for a budget embroidery machine or a basic embroidery machine for home use. Unveiling the intricacies of these models can help craft enthusiasts decide which machine caters best to their creative inclinations. If you're considering stepping up your DIY game or starting a small business, it's worth browsing through the top of the line embroidery machine options such as these.

Brother PE550D vs. PE545 Comparable Features

Both the PE550D and PE545 boast a spacious embroidery area, enabling ample room for a variety of projects. This space is critical when considering a home embroidery machine that won't limit your creative expression. The built-in design library is another aspect where they shine, with numerous options to choose from, ensuring inspiration is always at your fingertips.

Equipped with an intuitive LCD touchscreen, selecting and editing designs becomes an effortless task, promising an easy embroideryexperience tailored to your demands. Additionally, the USB port feature is an exemplary component for those who fancy customizing their designs—an indispensable tool for embroidery hobbyists.

Brother PE550D vs. PE545 Performance Comparison

When it comes to performance, the Brother PE550D boasts efficient and precise embroidery quality. Conversely, the Brother PE545 is also noteworthy, offering reliable performance that positions it as one of the best embroidery machines in its price range according to many embroidery machine reviews from trusted platforms such as Amazon, and Walmart. Users have praised both models for their smooth operation and consistently high-quality stitches.

Brother PE550D vs. PE545 Pros and Cons

Like any product, the Brother PE550D and PE545 have their strengths and weaknesses. Here are some notable pros and cons to consider before making your purchase:

Brother PE550D: Best Embroidery Machine For Disney Fans

Pros:
    • 45 Disney designs
    • Affordable price point for beginners or hobbyists
    • USB port feature for customization

Cons:
    • Limited to 125 built-in designs

Brother PE545: Best Embroidery Machine For Beginners

Pros:
    • 135 built-in designs
    • Easy-to-use LCD touchscreen interface
    • Wireless connectivity

Cons:
    • Poor instruction

Pricing and Value for Money

Price-wise, both deserve consideration. The Brother PE545 is slightly pricier, given its advanced features. However, analysis of its value for money suggests that this machine is a sound investment for those looking to expand their embroidery repertoire.

The Brother PE550D is competitively priced too, which may be more in line with what you'd expect to spend on a basic embroidery machine—yet it doesn't skimp on functionality.

PE550D vs. PE545 Best Embroidery Machine Comparisons

The Brother PE550D and PE545 are top-rated choices in the realm of embroidery machines. Both cater seamlessly to novice and experienced embroiderers alike but choosing the right one depends on your specific needs and budget. For comprehensive reviews of the best rated embroidery machines, CraftsSelection is a stellar resource, offering in-depth analyses, buying guides, and much more.

Ultimately, if you're after cutting-edge features and thematic designs, the PE545 may be your best bet. But if affordability and the basics are your top priority, the PE550D might be the fitting choice for your next crafting adventure.
    Last edited by KayPerkins; 04-13-2024, 08:21 AM.

I think you can customise the actionList()/getActionList() function in the controller of the entity to not load any items on load. I remember having some functionality like this in an old ESPO CRM system that I worked with.

Comment

I believe you have to create a custom view; there is a handy video tutorial by emillod here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...hink-?q=filter

Unfortunately, I'm still hesitating to try it myself due to be reluctant to understand programming but it certainly is possible with a solution ready to go step-by-step.

Comment

Working...
      X