X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entity field which only allows certain entity types

Hello together,

Problem:
    I am trying to add a field to an entity in which I can list and manually add other entities. I do not want to use a relationship, as my goal is to use formulas to further add entities from other fields. The needed "list" should allow me to only insert certain entity types (like in a Link or MultiLink Field from a relationship).

I tried all the different "array-like" field types (array, MultiEnum) but they do not take an option to filter for any entity types.

Is there something I missed or a workaround?

Kind regards,
    DaBootO

You could add an entity, where you have a record for every entity. Then you create a relationship between this entity and the one, where you want to choose the various entities.

I did not understand the purpose of using formulas to add other entities. Seems a bit mixed up.

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

I am trying to implement an Account-to-Account relationship รก la "bidirectional friend" (https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...e-layout-field). As I have troubles getting the relationship to only show in one field I wanted to have a field which gets the contents of two Link Fields and lists them in this single field. I also want to be able to add an Account entity and the formula pushes the new Account to the corresponding Link Field (via entity\addLinkMultipleId).

I hope I could clear up what my goal is.

Comment

Working...
      X