Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit as Invoice-Item on the Demo

Hi.

Cant replicate the behaviour of the demo.

In the espocrm demo website you can view the invoice (one) and the items (many) of that invoice. I can replicate that with my custom two one-to-many linked tables.

The thing I can't replicate is that if I edit the one (invoice) I can edit the many (the items) as shown in the picture

Anyone can show how to do that?

Do you use the Sales Pack or are you trying to replicate it with custom entities?

Comment

• esendino
      esendino commented
      Editing a comment
      I use the Sales pack, but I'm trying to do it with custom entities.

You need some extension like this:
    Espocrm, This extension is enhancement for the espocrm great field view link multiple, enabeling the user to: Display additional fields from the related entities instead of only name in the default espo view. Ability to enable / disable linking function Inline form over the rows in edit mode for MANY TO MANY usage cases please consider to read this article Read information about the extension . Release notes are available here.
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

• esendino
      esendino commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems you are right

eymen-elkum
    Hi, could you explain, how that is possible, because so far I did not succeed in having something like positions in an invoice. I can do it by relationship and see all the fields in the related list view, but I will not be able to print the list of positions.

Comment

Working...
    X