Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Help - Multiple Entity Field SUM

Hello,

I've a requirement to SUM multiple entities one field value into one entity one field.

Example - Entity A, B, C having field type float as duration. In this I want to calculate A, B, C entities duration field data into User wise entity Total duration field.

* If possible I need monthly or quarterly wise based on the start date and end date

Appreciate the prompt support for this request.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Originally posted by Nishan Perera View Post
    Hello,

I've a requirement to SUM multiple entities one field value into one entity one field.

Example - Entity A, B, C having field type float as duration. In this I want to calculate A, B, C entities duration field data into User wise entity Total duration field.

* If possible I need monthly or quarterly wise based on the start date and end date

Appreciate the prompt support for this request.
    Any Support on this ?
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Comment

I guess (and I only can guess, because I do not know, how you made your entities), that you should be able to achieve that by this: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...titysumrelated

Another way could be (also guessing), that you build a relationship (not n:n) between entities a, b and c to user and fetch the duration values from the entities a,b, and c into fileds of the user entity. Then you sum these fields.

Comment

Hi Nishan Perera,

Please note that your Entity with field duration and Entity User must have a relationship with each other.
        You can set it in Administration > Entity Manager > User > Relationships.

Then, try to insert into your User Formula this string:

totalDuration = entity\sumRelated('yourEntities', 'duration');

Comment

Working...
        X