Assigned User is null

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assigned User is null

Hi Guys, I have configured your nice crm on a server in my network (via the script with the docker) by adding a portal that points to an ldap authentication; if I use local authentication instead everything works fine.

When I try to insert data anywhere, the "Assigned User" field is empty (see linked image).

This is log that the portal gives me:

Code:
    ERROR: (400) Not valid data. Field: assignedUser, validation type: required.; POST /62ab0701e7844f13c/Call; line: 167, file: /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/FieldValidation/FieldValidationManager.php [] []
    Can you help me? What am I doing wrong?

I investigated a bit and ran these tests:

- I have enabled the possibility to modify the "Assigned User" field
    - From the list it returns to me, no active users result
    - Changing the filter to "all" I see the current user
    - After entering the user, the portal gives me this error:

Code:
    Error 403: Access denied
    Assignment failure: assigned user or team not allowed.
    The problem could be two:
    - "Portal" users are not active in the user search screen
    - Some condition is set such that this field cannot be set.

The log for this error looks like this:

Code:
    ERROR: (403) Assignment failure: assigned user or team not allowed .; POST / 62ab0701e7844f13c / Call; line: 417, file: /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/Record/Service.php [] []
    Some advice?
    Solved this problem I can put it into production!

Comment

Assigned User is a required field in some of the entities.

It cannot be an inactive user because that would not show up in the UI. Seems like a role issue that is not having the right permissions. Check the roles of the user that you are logged in as.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentT View Post
        Assigned User is a required field in some of the entities.

It cannot be an inactive user because that would not show up in the UI. Seems like a role issue that is not having the right permissions. Check the roles of the user that you are logged in as.
        I noticed that local users have the ability to see users and teams but instead ldap (portal) users don't.
        I attach the screens.

Could it be due to this?

Comment

I found that with LDAP authentication you cannot change the assigned user and the team (ref: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat.../#portal-roles), but for me it's not a problem because the important thing is that it is automatically inserted by the portal.

The first problem I reported remains, the assigned user is always "None".
          I noticed that if I start I insert a new data from the "+" button from the dashboard (for example contacts or calls) the user is displayed correctly and then I can insert this data but it is not inserted in the database table; in fact, from the "Calls" data list, the column assigned user is empty.
          At this point it occurs to me that it is a query problem, both of reading data and inserting. Can be?

But someone who has LDAP authentication, is the assigned user displayed correctly?

If I can't solve this problem, I will have to migrate to another platform ..

Comment

Working...
          X