Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs keep pending

Dear all,

We are having the following issue at the moment. For some reason, Espo is not doing any jobs and keeps them pending. Until last week this worked fine but without making any changes to the application it suddenly stopped.

Does anybody have an idea on how we can fix this?

Regards,

Joost

Hi joostk,

Check cron settings please:

Comment

Do you have parallel jobs running?

The thing with ESPO is that sometimes, if a job gets stuck, all the rest of the jobs in the queue will not be executed. In my case there was an issue where a custom job that I created had a status as "pending" instead of "Pending" which caused some issue with the cron which stopped all my other jobs as well. I manually had to update the status of this job. Then all the other jobs started executing as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
        Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The crons used to work, nothing was changed to the settings.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentT View Post
          Do you have parallel jobs running?

The thing with ESPO is that sometimes, if a job gets stuck, all the rest of the jobs in the queue will not be executed. In my case there was an issue where a custom job that I created had a status as "pending" instead of "Pending" which caused some issue with the cron which stopped all my other jobs as well. I manually had to update the status of this job. Then all the other jobs started executing as usual.
          Thanks for your reply. Did you manually change in the database?

Comment

• AgentT
            AgentT commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I manually updated the table in the DB.
        Working...
        X