Overlay for guided self help training or onboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlay for guided self help training or onboarding

Any anyone had any success with using a guided training solution to overlay training on top of EspoCRM? What I mean by this when you get guided training when you first access a website, with the popups that highlight areas of the page as a "getting started" training process, for example, talking you through creating your first Lead. One example of this is stonly.com, however due to the way these apps require the Javascript placing in the main.html, the app is not able to load and run on top of the client/server model for EspoCRM. I'm not asking assistance with Stonly, but just wondering if anyone has found a solution like this that does work with EspoCRM?
    thanks!

I had this question some time ago already. There are lots of solutions, that should work somehow. But that time, when I was looking for a solution, I did not get help. I am not a programmer and I do not know, how to implement a third party library.
    Perhaps your post could revive this question among those with the necessary skills.

Comment

Meanwhile I realized a solution: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/feat...0763#post80763

Comment

Working...
      X