Rebuild/Link relationships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuild/Link relationships?

In the CRM that we're using, recent records are showing the correct relationships between entities. But it seems that there are older records that are not. One side of the relationship shows that it's linked, but the other side shows no relationship.

As I mentioned, more recent data is okay.

I'm not sure if someone manually imported data to the database and missed setting up the relationships correctly.

Is there a way to rebuild each relationship? (without deleting the relationship and recreating it.)

Cheers.

After looking at the database, I can see that there's nothing that needs rebuilding, so that's great.

In fact, I'm getting a console javascript error (Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: "" string literal contains an unescaped line break), so the view isn't finishing rendering, which is why it appears that no linked data is visible.

I'll drill into the data and see if I can find the cause.

Comment

Wow. Okay so this actual problem was in the rendering. A custom field's handlebars template was trying to render addresses, that had been stored in the database with carriage returns in the street. It only happened with older data that had originally been imported in some way that I'm not familiar with.

Bull was throwing an exception as the field data had the unescaped carriage return, stopping the rest of the rendering of the child views.

Debugging each createView let me work out the culprit.

In case anyone else ever comes across something like this.

Comment

• telecastg
        telecastg commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for posting the solution
    Working...
    X