Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Screen, only Footer after Installation

Hello Community,

we have installed ESPO CRM and after the installation only get a blank screen in which the footer is displayed. Various errors are displayed in the console (see screenshot). Error 404 - Unauthorized) We are with a German hosting provider and have a hosting package where we don't have a C-Panel or something similar. We only have one access for the FTP upload. Maybe someone can help us with the problem, or do we have no way of getting ESPO running?

Please provide more information

- where did you install espoCRM and specific configuration
    - provide error-log file from folder /data

I guess it has to do with your described hosting, but its only guessing.

Comment

Thank you for your response.

I also think it has to do with the hosting. We have uploaded the installation via FTP (Filezilla) to our web space.

Error Log:

[2022-01-12 10:10:05] WARNING: Incorrect value [0] for Settings parameter [dateFormat]. Use default value [DD.MM.YYYY]. [] []
      [2022-01-12 10:10:05] WARNING: Incorrect value [0] for Settings parameter [timeFormat]. Use default value [HH:mm]. [] []

I think this error shouldn't have anything to do with it, right?

Comment

Look in your config.php (folder data). There are these values (although in the error the file is not specified):

Code:
        'dateFormat' => 'DD.MM.YYYY',
        'timeFormat' => 'HH:mm',
        What do you maen by "uploaded the installation via FTP"? You must have a database also. Your hosting provides a database (MySQL)?

Comment

Many thanks for the answer. I've attached a screenshot of config.php.
          A database is provided by our hoster. This was also set up correctly.
          Does anyone have any ideas what we can do?

Comment

Hi/Servus Rodi ,
            did you get anywhere with this error? I am having the same Problem right here with Version 7.0.9 (rel: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-...to-6-1-0/page2)

Comment

Working...
            X