toggl to espo crm problems at integromat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toggl to espo crm problems at integromat

The techsupport for integromat is either working with outdated help documents, or blind as a bat. I'm trying to get integromat to watch toggl for new tasks, then enter them in espo crm. Their help files didn't say anything about https in the domain box, I learned about that here. Secondly, the start from options are stuck on "from now on" and when techsupport told me to change to "manually", I am not able to enter anything into the box but it demands the box be filled with something. I think it's supposed to be a dropdown list, but nothing displays I can choose from.

Has anyone here set up a toggle to espo integration?

So far, Integromat techsupport has stayed silent since I corrected them that there ARE tasks in my Toggl workspace. They tried to tell me it was empty. If there is another way to do this, I'm all ears.

Comment

They got back to me this morning apparently, splitting hairs between timed entries and tasks. Invoice Ninja has timers for tasks, tasks are timed entries, same action, but not for Integromat! Now to get past the espo CRM 403 access denied error! The api user info is correct, but can't leave the Assigned User blank, and the user ID for Toggl is not at all the same as the user for espo CRM!

Comment

As a workaround, you could create a new Assigned User, maybe call it "Toggl Importer API" or something, then assign all user as that?

Comment

How would that correlate to the user ID at Toggle? Somehow, the two ID's need to match from what I can tell.

Comment

For clarification, the user ID being pulled for toggle at Integromat is a series of digits, not the name of the Toggle user.

Comment

Turns out it wasn't the user ID. I had to give a few more api user permissions and then it worked.

Comment

• espcrm
                espcrm commented
                Editing a comment
                Be good if you can give brief guide for other user that might be struck like you.

Here is a screenshot of the permissions for my api role that let my scenario run: https://www.dropbox.com/s/55tsi1fype...81%29.jpg?dl=0 I tried to make sure the image was less than the max width and height for this forum, but it still would not upload, so use the dropbox url instead.

Comment

Working...
              X