Why are these two files so large?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are these two files so large?

The "job" and the "`scheduled_job_log_record" tables are 10.2 MB and 8.2 MB on my MySQL database.

Is there any reason that EspoCRM has to keep all of these records in each file? Is there a way to 'optimize' them?

The third largest file is "meeting" and that is only 400K.

I tired the 'rebuild' option in Administration but that did nothing.

Is there a reason these files need to be so large? It sure slows down my backup scripts.

at this "tempo", you are going to need a data center
    Attached Files
    Last edited by item; 12-22-2021, 01:15 AM.

Comment

I don't know about a data center, but the files are larger than I think they have to be. Maybe I could truncate these files to a more manageable size? I'm also not sure what role they play in the system. Perhaps one of the developers will comment on this topic.

Comment

10Mb is extremely little. I though you mean Gbs first. Check Espo\Classes\Jobs\Cleanup. Jobs and scheduled jobs are stored at least for 10 days by default. cleanupJobPeriod parameter can be set in config.php.

Comment

I changed from 1 month to 'cleanupJobPeriod' => '1 day', and that reduced the files down to around 500K which is a long way from 10MB!

What do these two items affect:
          ​​​​​​​
          'cleanupActionHistoryPeriod' => '15 days',
          'cleanupAuthTokenPeriod' => '1 month',

Comment

I wonder if this is what might cause my system to slow down (Loading...) when I do email search sometime... instead of reducing the time, I increase the time so I can save the logs for archival. I increase it to 300 days I think.

Comment

Working...
            X