set account or contact to inactive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set account or contact to inactive

We are currently evaluating EspoCRM. Great CRM :-) The only thing I cannot find out for now is how to set an account or contact to inactive. I read about inactive records (strike through) here in the forum, but how to do this? I see no menu action and the field also cannot be added to the details view (which seems to be correct looking at the field definition). We are on 7.0.8 btw. Any idea, please?

Andre

I finally figured it out - it is the small arrow next to the link to the Account in the Contact.

Comment

I think I see what you are trying to achieve, but I don't know that your found solution is the most effective ...

In situations such as these, we would typically just add an "enum" (i.e. drop-down) field to the Account and Contact tables (entities!), called "Status". This Status field would then have possible settings of Active, Inactive, Dead, etc. By doing this, you can just update the Status, as needed, and you won't lose that historical link between that Contact and the Account.
      Last edited by Mark G.; 12-16-2021, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I see. I already did it the way you mentioned. Thank you :-)

Comment

Working...
        X