Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to open tasks, projects. Error after update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to open tasks, projects. Error after update.

I ask for help.
    There was a problem after upgrading to version 5.3.6.
    The list of tasks, projects is displayed, the task does not give to go to the specific task.

Current version 5.4.5.

In the logs, when trying to open a task, the following entries appear:

[2021-11-30 13:53:29] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Declaration of Espo\Modules\Zi\Services\CaseObj::afterCreate($ent ity, array $data) should be compatible with Espo\Services\Record::afterCreate(Espo\ORM\Entity $entity, array $data = Array) {"code":2,"message":"Declaration of Espo\\Modules\\Zi\\Services\\CaseObj::afterCreate( $entity, array $data) should be compatible with Espo\\Services\\Record::afterCreate(Espo\\ORM\\Ent ity $entity, array $data = Array)","file":"/var/www/html/application/Espo/Modules/Zi/Services/CaseObj.php","line":36,"context":{"file":"/var/www/html/vendor/composer/../../application/Espo/Modules/Zi/Services/CaseObj.php"}} []
    [2021-11-30 13:53:29] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Declaration of Espo\Modules\Zi\Services\CaseObj::afterUpdate($ent ity, array $data) should be compatible with Espo\Services\Record::afterUpdate(Espo\ORM\Entity $entity, array $data = Array) {"code":2,"message":"Declaration of Espo\\Modules\\Zi\\Services\\CaseObj::afterUpdate( $entity, array $data) should be compatible with Espo\\Services\\Record::afterUpdate(Espo\\ORM\\Ent ity $entity, array $data = Array)","file":"/var/www/html/application/Espo/Modules/Zi/Services/CaseObj.php","line":36,"context":{"file":"/var/www/html/vendor/composer/../../application/Espo/Modules/Zi/Services/CaseObj.php"}} []

As say log, you must rewrite your modules Zi
    workaround :
    rewrite Zi module
    or uninstall these module

Comment

thanks for the hint, I'll try now

Comment

In general, the situation is as follows:
        I had to roll back from backups to version 5.1.2.
        It turned out to be the last version with working functionality.

But I found the following entries in the logs:

[2021-11-30 17:23:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Declaration of Espo\Modules\Voip\Repositories\VoipEvent::beforeSa ve(Espo\ORM\Entity $entity) should be compatible with Espo\Core\ORM\Repositories\RDB::beforeSave(Espo\OR M\Entity $entity, array $options = Array) {"code":2,"message":"Declaration of Espo\\Modules\\Voip\\Repositories\\VoipEvent::befo reSave(Espo\\ORM\\Entity $entity) should be compatible with Espo\\Core\\ORM\\Repositories\\RDB::beforeSave(Esp o\\ORM\\Entity $entity, array $options = Array)","file":"/var/www/html/application/Espo/Modules/Voip/Repositories/VoipEvent.php","line":0,"context":{"file":"/var/www/html/application/Espo/Modules/Voip/Repositories/VoipEvent.php"}} []

[2021-11-30 17:23:01] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Declaration of Espo\Modules\Voip\Repositories\VoipEvent::afterSav e(Espo\ORM\Entity $entity) should be compatible with Espo\Core\ORM\Repositories\RDB::afterSave(Espo\ORM \Entity $entity, array $options = Array) {"code":2,"message":"Declaration of Espo\\Modules\\Voip\\Repositories\\VoipEvent::afte rSave(Espo\\ORM\\Entity $entity) should be compatible with Espo\\Core\\ORM\\Repositories\\RDB::afterSave(Espo \\ORM\\Entity $entity, array $options = Array)","file":"/var/www/html/application/Espo/Modules/Voip/Repositories/VoipEvent.php","line":0,"context":{"file":"/var/www/html/application/Espo/Modules/Voip/Repositories/VoipEvent.php"}} []
        Which are repeated at intervals of 2 seconds.

Can you please tell me how to fix this?

current configuration:

Version 5.1.2 Copyright © 2014-2018 EspoCRM: Yuri Kuznetsov, Taras Machyshyn, Oleksiy Avramenko. Website: www.espocrm.com.

DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS"

PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.10 (cli) (built: Oct 25 2021 17:47:59) ( NTS )

mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.36, for Linux (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper

Server version: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)

Comment

Hello,
          you version is very old .. your php version must be upgrade.. maybe mysql..
          your extension must be upgraded too .. espoCRM v7 is a big changement. So, you are ready for some years certainly

you need assistance by a professionnal.. you can make a post in "Jobs" section.

Comment

Originally posted by item View Post
            Hello,
            you version is very old .. your php version must be upgrade.. maybe mysql..
            your extension must be upgraded too .. espoCRM v7 is a big changement. So, you are ready for some years certainly

you need assistance by a professionnal.. you can make a post in "Jobs" section.
            Given the budget limit, I will have to figure it out on my own

Comment

Working...
            X