Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbnail images in list view not visible

Hello,
    after upgrading to 7.0.8 in one of my entities the images are not found, although they are definetly there. In list view only a symbol for broken image is displayed. Some few images are shown (no pattern).
    I am not able to open a record, it shows briefly "Load...." and nothing happens.
    In a linked entity the images are visible.

Nothing in the log file.
    In Apache log, there it tells: 404 GET /?entryPoint=image&size=small&id=5f083b2a31 1ad0836 HTTP/1.0

verify :

on googleChrome :
    click right on the broken picture, copy adress .. past on url.. go.. .. and see if picture is there
    see in admin/entity manager, field "picture/image" .. and see if .. see picture
    look : data/thumbs/ small or medium .. file exist
    verify permission

Comment

I did all that and even more.
      When I put the URL of the image in the browser I get a 404 as well. So I compared the ID from the URL with:

1. the uploaded files and the thumbs. In both cases the ID is present.
      2. I investigated the database table and there as well the appropriate ID is present for the referenced image.

So it is not understandable, why there is a 404 error. I had that same problem with other instances of the same app after the update to 7.x.

One other strange thing is, that I have the images linked by a relationship to another entity (documents) and there the thumbs appear, what proves, that from the uploaded images everything should be ok..

I guess, the problem is elsewhere, but I don`t find it. I cannot even open the records, already at that stage I get also a 404.
      In another app with the same error I ended up to downgrade back to 6.1.10, uploaded the images from a backup, associated the fitting database and then it worked.
      But this honestly is quite a desaster, causing a lot of re-working.

Comment

So if you have try all..
        In v7, apache or nginx config must be adapted. maybe see there.

Comment

Working...
        X