Scheduled Jobs Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Jobs Issue

Everything was working fine up until a few weeks ago. I then started noticing intermittent failures when Checking Emails, roughly 50%. I upgraded to 7.0, no improvement.

If I leave the Check Email job on, every 10 minutes, it mucks up all the scheduled jobs which essentially don't run.

The logs don't tell me much (maybe you see more)

[2021-11-13 02:11:40] ERROR: JobManager: Failed job running, job '618f1e1ddcaaef052'. Job CheckEmailAccounts 6084301a0dc81a7e0: [500] ; at /home/lookahead/www/www/application/Espo/Classes/Jobs/CheckEmailAccounts.php:78. [] []

When I run the job from the CLI, I get

lookahead@s1038:~/www/www$ php command.php run-job CheckEmailAccounts
    Error: Job 'CheckEmailAccounts' failed to execute. No target.

But I can run another job, no problem.

lookahead@s1038:~/www/www$ php command.php run-job ProcessMassEmail
    Job 'ProcessMassEmail' has been executed.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
    Grok

Hello, please track email mailbox based on id 6084301a0dc81a7e0 and make sure that this mailbox is okay.

Comment

I have roughly 100 email boxes set up. Randomly about half fail. I can immediately check the connection for the user once it appears in the log and it checks OK.

The ISP has checked and says there are no firewall issues.

I have set the interval on incoming mail to 40 minutes. Any time shorter than that and other jobs starting being missed.

The ISP has suggested I put a log on the CRON script to hopefully get more info.

Grok

Comment

I don't know what kind of mail server you use, but is it possible, that your server reject some conections?

Comment

Working...
        X