Paying through Espo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying through Espo

Hello, I am confused regarding how can I add an E-Payment integration to EspoCRM? Users of the system shall be able to pay their subscription fees via the CRM (this is the Requirement). Thank you in advance for any help

There is no official extension that support e-payment yet, but essentially I think all payment gateway basically redirect the page to the Bank website, then once payment is complete it alert your website (EspoCRM) that payment has been received through an API system. So you can do it yourself if you like.

There is an unofficial pay to use extension by emillod which can do certain payment, they planning to add more service in the future (in same or separate extension?). Their website here.

Discover the latest solutions for enhancing your EspoCRM experience with DevCRM team. Get expert technical support for your projects now!

Comment

• JosNas
      JosNas commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your help! I will discuss this with my managers and see what can we do. I hope this can be added as an integration like google maps in Espo

• emillod
      emillod commented
      Editing a comment
      espcrm thanks
Working...
X