No announcement yet.

Problem with attachments in Espo v.7.0.3

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem with attachments in Espo v.7.0.3

    Hi there,

    I have upgraded my EspoCRM to the latest version couple of days ago and everything seemed to be fine, except yesterday I have noticed a problem with attachments, my Company logo is gone and attachments are not displayed correctly in every Entity... Do you have any ideas about what could go wrong?
    P.S. Company logo attachment is 64KB, definitely not a size issue...
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Make sure that all permissions are set correctly. Everything is in documentation


    • #3
      I have the same issue here -


      • #4
        Better to upgrade to 7.0.5, if still exist please check the log on three places:
        - browser console log
        - Espo logs on: data/logs/...
        - Server php logs

        If any relevant log messages provided will help us on investigation the issue
        CEO of Eblasoft
        EspoCRM Expert since 2014
        Full Stack Web Developer since 2008
        Creator of Numerous Successful Extensions & Projects​


        • #5
          Thanks, guys, I have found the EspoLog message that saved my time and I have found the problem. I have uninstalled one extension and all attachments appeared again