Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set panel visibility based on team of backend user

Hi,

to take leads as an example: obviously I can set visibility of a panel based on team of the the lead. Is it possible to set visibility of a panel based on team of a backend user? So that a backend user of team-a will see an extra panel, whereas a backend user of team-b won't?
    I tried to solve this via a special role that prevents the respective fields to be shown. But then espo show an empty panel instead of hiding it altogether.

Kind regards

I hope to understand you right. I have a panel with fields, that only users within a certain group can see. The panel condition is set to visible if the user is in that group.

Comment

You can utilize layout sets (Administration > Layout Sets) to have different layouts for different teams.

Comment

Thanks, Yuri! I'll have a look at that.
        BTW: I always find it a bit difficult, to find the right wording (leads, contacts, agent, backend user ...) ;-)

Comment

Hm - doesn't work properly. My agent is member of team "aTeam". For this team, I created a layout set containing a single layout for leads (detail view). In this layout, I deleted one of the panels. Still the agent sees the panel, when they open a leads detail.
          Well, there is a condition, that makes the panel visible if the lead (not the agent!) belongs to a certain team. Nonetheless, I would not expect to see the panel, when it's deleted in the layout set used for an agent of team "aTeam". Or does a condition, set to a panel, overwrite settings of a layout set?

Comment

Can the Layout Sets be deployed to Roles?

Comment

Working...
            X