Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to translate entity name in navbar

Hi guys,

since a week I am on the onboarding phase for EscpoCRM....investing 8 hours per day and yes for sure there are some pain points, nevertheless I love it so far. :-)
    My next learning milestone is to understand how to translate the (custom) entity name in the navbar - not for a totally new language, but for an existing one e.g. german.
    The default entites seem to be correctly translated.

Trying to find out any documentation and searching inside the forum only ended up in this result:
    How could I translate the entity name of a custom entity? I tried: language\translate('customEntityName','scopeNames','Global') ; but that did not work.

I've also found navbar.js under client\src\views\site\navbar.js and tried to understand where to hook in with custom code.
    Before doing to much trial & error, any idea how to translate the entity name using users language preferences ( not the system language ) ?

It should be not an exotic question as most of us would need translation for custom entities and the default ones appear correctly translated.
    Thank you all in advance!

Hi,

Go to Administration > Label Manager > Global > search for scopeNamesPlural

Make sure to select the target language from the top
    CEO of Eblasoft
    EspoCRM Expert since 2014
    Full Stack Web Developer since 2008
    Creator of Numerous Successful Extensions & Projects​

Comment

• STARFLEET
      STARFLEET commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, although I've searched across all stuff in label manager, that was hard to find :-) .. tskler Eymen

• eymen-elkum
      eymen-elkum commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome
Working...
X