Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converting Multiple Leads to the same Account (Company)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting Multiple Leads to the same Account (Company)

I have created an external form that once is filled, creates a Lead (Lead Capture) with information divided into 2 parts: some information is personal about the lead (name, address...) and the other portion of data is about where they work (company's address, name, their position in it...).

Once I Convert the lead, I check both 'Account' and 'Contact' where the personal information goes to 'Contact' (and creates a contact) while the professional information goes to 'Account' and creates a company.

However, given that many employees work in the same organization, I don't want to create multiple records of the same company (Account) when I check 'Account' after clicking 'Convert' on the Lead.

For example, I have a Lead 'A' who works at Company 'X' as a Developer, and I also have another Lead 'B' who also works at company 'X' as an Accountant. When I convert both leads, can I create only one company (Account) 'X' that has all it's employees listed under it as Contacts with their positions??

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

There's no such ability.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
      There's no such ability.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I cannot avoid creating duplicate Accounts in the Accounts Entity?

Comment

I just don't create an account when convert a second lead. After conversion, on the contact detail view I link that contact to an existing account.

Comment

Working...
        X