Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only name field value of custom entity is rendered in the bottom panel

Hi all,

I have a "problem" in regards to the fields of a custom entity rendered in the bottom panel and I am not sure whether my expectation can only be done via coding or whether it is just wrong config.

What I did:
    - i have created a custom entity "invoices" ( with all needed fields)
    - i have created a second custom entity "payments" ( with all needed fields)
    - i have created the relationship "one-to.many" ( one invoices to many "payments") as there can be more than one payment for an invoice
    - now i have added the "payments" entity to the bottom panel of "invoices" to see all "payments" assigned to the "invoice".

What is the problem ?
    In invoices bottom panel, only the name field of payments will be rendered, my expectation would be similar to cases, that more fields of payment will also be rendered.
    How can this be achieved, I want to just render existing fields of the entity "payments", nothing custom, still coding needed? If yes where?

Thank you for your help.

Hi, you have to edit 'List (Small)' layout of the custom entity - add fields to that layout and they will appear there.

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, follow alter info.

Bottom panels is just the relationship itself. E.g.
      Invoices > Payment (bot panel 1)
      Invoices > Contact (bot panel 2) for example

The small list is what get display in these bottom panel. Do note that it per row... so at best you can have like 6 field before "I can't read this"
Working...
X