Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phoneNumber (Mobile)

Hi there,
    I would like to write the phoneNumber (Mobile) in a text field when saving an account.

phoneHome = phoneNumber;
    phoneMobil = phoneNumber (mobile);

how does it work?

Thanks very much.

You would need to disable the validation by changing the code (you shouldn't), or create a new field type (varchar) that support numbers and alphabet and use that field as "Mobile"

The pronlrm is you can't just click "+" for additional phone, each field you have to create one, for example: phoneNumber, phoneMobile, phoneFax.

Otherwise you have to use an extensions, write code yourself or use entity relationship for multiple phone.

Comment

The background is the transfer of the data (phone numbers, name)
      to a metadirectory with ODBC.
      A SQL query would also work.
      What should the query look like?

Thanks for ideas

Comment

Use this SQL query to retrieve the Account name and mobile phone number(s) directly from the EspoCRM database:
        Code:
        Select account.name As `account_name`, phone_number.name as `formatted_number`, phone_number.numeric as `numeric_phone`
        From account
        Inner Join entity_phone_number On entity_phone_number.entity_id = account.id
        Inner Join phone_number On phone_number.id = entity_phone_number.phone_number_id
        Where entity_phone_number.entity_type = "Account" and phone_number.type = "Mobile"
        Last edited by telecastg; 08-31-2021, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the help.
          It works.
          It would have taken me hours to do this - thank you!

Comment

• telecastg
            telecastg commented
            Editing a comment
            You're very welcome, I used a free app FlySpeed SQL that I highly recommend to build complex queries.

What I do is to have a mirror image of my Espo instance in a local server and I use this tool to look at the database structure, it makes it very easy to visualize and understand how Espo stores data.
        Working...
        X