Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream Entries > Modified

Greetings,

I would like a stream entry to affect the modified at entry. At the moment placing a comment in the stream of a contact does not change when the modified value.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction, please?

Mike

So if I understand you correctly you want to auto-update the modifiedAt field value of the Contact record after a stream message has been posted. If so you need:
    1. To make the Note entity (entity that manages the Stream posts) entity customizable create the file /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/scopes/Note.json with content as follows:
    Code:
    {"customizable":true}
    2. Administration -> Clear Cache -> Refresh a web page
    3. Open Administration -> Entity Manager -> Note -> Formula -> add formuls as follows:
    Code:
    ifThen(
        entity\isNew(),
        record\update('Contact', parentId, modifiedAt, datetime\now())
    );

Comment

We have made a free extension regarding this request, you can check it from here:

Espocrm, Version: 1.1.0 Update the Modified At of the Parent Entity upon Posting on the Stream. With this extension, the Modified At timestamp of the parent entity will be automatically updated to the current time when a user posts on the stream. Get it for free by using the coupon code STAY_SAFE during checkout. WE ONLY ACCEPT COMPANY EMAILS
      CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
      Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Working...
      X