X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom panel labels not loading for portal users

Hi,

Version: 6.1.7

I have 2 custom entities QuoteMyth and InvoiceMyth these are linked to account and I show them using the bottomPanels.json file. For regular users everything is fine but when I login to the portal the labels for these bottom panels are not loaded. All other labels for fields and standard entity bottom panels load ok.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sorry I misunderstood the question and thought that it might be a permissions issue. Will try to research and post here any findings.
    Last edited by telecastg; 08-20-2021, 06:28 AM.

Comment

I'm kinda confuse, I'm looking at your screenshot and still can't spot the difference between the two box where you write those red text. They both seem to show same data meaning they both working.

But your issue is one picture should show working (internal) and not working (portal user). Did you post the right photo?

Hope this will help anyone that can provide you some input.

Comment

Could not reproduce.

Comment

Hi,
          The label on the portal is "invoiceMyth" this is the entity name. For the internal user it uses the language file correctly and picks up the link name and the label is "Invoice"

Comment

What is personal language settings for this portal user?

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
              The language is set to English US Default. This is the same for the internal user as well.

Comment

If you login to portal from anonymous browser session this error appears?

Comment

Hi,
                  I have worked out the problem.

Although the entity "InvoiceMyth" was enabled for read the link field on "Account" was set to "Read" = No in the portal role. Once I changed this the label worked.

Thanks everybody for your time and suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                  X