Alternative way to follow thousands of contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative way to follow thousands of contacts

There is another possibility as a user to follow companies and contacts. So I don't mean in a tabular overview by selecting "All" and then pressing follow. Does the whole thing also go through a script that can be executed.

Example: I have user A. This user A wants to follow 6,000 contacts.

Does this work via a script?

Thanks and regards

Hi. There are few ways to do it.
    1. Free version (see screenshot)
    2. With Advanced Pack:
    - Create a Report to collect all required Contacts
    - Create a Scheduled Workflow based on the Report. Use Make Followed Action

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you forgot to upload screenshot Maximus

• RSGRG
      RSGRG commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Maximus, but as espcrm already mentioned, the screenshot for point 1 is missing. Could you please adjust this. Unfortunately, point 2 is omitted because I do not have this Advance Pack.

Ops. Sorry. Here it is. Unfortunately, this is the only option of how to apply following to a butch of records via UI. But as you mentioned it is not an option for you. You can also consider creating a Hook to do it, but it requires some developer skills https://docs.espocrm.com/development/hooks/.
    Attached Files

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that was quite simple. Here I was thinking you showed him how to do Mass Update.

I guess you can also use the ... Filter button to filter all the contact you want. You can also click the downward arrow somewhere near the box to "Select all result" else it will only select what is visible.

Thank you, but unfortunately this only works for the "no longer subscribe" function. The "subscribe" function is not offered via the Select all arrow.

Comment

Working...
    X