Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undo an Accidentally Deleted Import Entry

Hello,

On the Import List, I accidentally hit the down-arrow to the far-right of a very important import of 20,000+ Account records I performed on 07/29. It's been a long day and in the moment I thought this was undoing the import of the records themselves, not just the entry. I don't even see what the value is behind deleting the actual entries of past Imports that occurred???

So I thought, no big deal, I'll just go into the database and bring the entry back. Well, switching the row's Deleted value did bring the entry back but now it isn't associated with the 20k Accounts that it actually imported...

How can I remedy this situation? I definitely do not have the time to manually deleted 23k records through the Accounts view. If there's no easy fix here, is there maybe some way I can copy over my configuration & fields over to a newly deployed version of EspoCRM? I'm really try to stand-up a prototype of this FOSS CRM for my company... The only reason I need to get rid of the Account records at all is because I just realized that when I imported my Accounts I should've assigned the ID field to my previous CRM's primary key so I can ensure all my Contacts will be properly associated to the right Account IDs...

Any ideas here...?

Thanks,
    Josh

Hi Josh,

Unfortunately I don't use the import feature so I can't help you "undoing" something there, but in regards to:

is there maybe some way I can copy over my configuration & fields over to a newly deployed version of EspoCRM?
    Yes you can check the post below on how to restore your Espo site after a disaster.

I upgraded from 5.82 and followed the procedures to the current build. For two years prior to this upgrade, everything was running smoothly. I did appropriate backups, so I thought and even looked to the server rewinds etc. Now, every 2-4 hours the CRM crashes again and gives just the blue line across the top of the page. I

Best wishes

Comment

Working...
    X