Imports Not Finishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imports Not Finishing?

After a ton of preparation I now have a huge checkout of Accounts, roughly 23,000 rows in CSV, from our current Zoho CRM. I tried to import it into Espo CRM today, however it immediately added a little over 11,000 of the records and then just stopped... It doesn't seem to finish at all now... When I look at the performance metrics for the LAMP-stack Ubuntu VM it runs on top of, I see constant activity, yet nothing changes on the interface and it's been awhile now.

Anyone have any idea what the heck is going on? What's the architecture or backend flow of events that occurs whenever an Import is commenced? Seems to be stuck somewhere...

Checked the log file and apparently something times-out after only 2.5 minutes???

Comment

NEVERMIND!! After checking the PHP configuration, located @ etc/php/7.4/apache2/php.ini, I raised the max_execution_time and max_input_time from the default 180 (3 mins) to 1800 (30 mins). This seems to resolve my issue, since the error log was calling out a max execution time exceeded!!

I was able to re-run my import and all 23,000 records imported in just fine!
      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats. May want to change it back to lower limit once you finish otherwise the timeout might be a pain to deal with, or it might not be an issue.

Just want to say those is quite an odd "Account Type"

Comment

Working...
        X