placeholders in email template for a bpmn "Send Message Task"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• placeholders in email template for a bpmn "Send Message Task"

I googled around and checked documentation but didn't find a way to use placeholders in a email template for a bpmn "Send Message Task".
    How could I access process' target entity attributes or variables in a email subject or body? All placeholders I tried are not replaced ...

You can put in variable email address and use it in send message task action for example in email field. It's not a problem.

Comment

Thanks Emil, that's what I also found out now. Process variables (references using double $ like in script tasks) seem to be the only thing I could reach, so I need a way to put everything I want to reference in a email template into variables withing a script task. That's quite a limitation for EspoCRM BPMN "send message task" and not not obvious from the BPMN examples since they don't contain the email templates. No one said it would be easy ... ;-)
      So I'll try to find a solution how to catch and store BpmnUserTask attributes into BpmProcess variables discussed in my other thread

Comment

You can simply send email through userTask, but you have to create email template first and then use it in formula. Also as a target you have to point userTask.
        Here you have an example how to send an email, just add different variables. https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...-in-attachment

Comment

I don't get your suggestion. There is no formula in a user task and no target in a script task.
          (removed my previous comment since this was the wrong thread)
          Last edited by hi-ko; 07-29-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X