Process User Tasks visibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process User Tasks visibility

I'm experimenting with BPM actions of type "Review" and "Aprove". Is it really intended that a user will still see a task in the dashboard although it is resolved or canceled? What would be best practice to show only (process) users tasks which a still active? Is this feature actively used by others?
    Side note: For users it is confusing that a distinction is made between tasks and process tasks.

Hello hi-ko
    you can find there filters. Just go to your server and set actual filter as default

Comment

Here you have code:
      "defaultFilterData": {
      "primary": "actual"
      },
      "selectDefaultFilters": {
      "filter": "actual"
      },

Comment

emillod sorry for the late response and thanks for your hints but you suggestion applies for a record list but is not available in the "Process User Task" Dashlet.
        In short the "Process User Task" should behave similar to "My Tasks" which references unfortunately another entity.

I also tried to create a Dashlet by creating a new list report but in the report I didn't find a way to filter the entities "Process User Task" assigned to "me".

Comment

Okay so in this case you can define your own custom filter for dashlet, or you can ask guys from EspoCRM to add this in next version

Comment

Working...
          X