Autofilter foreign entities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autofilter foreign entities

Hi, I'm adapting Espo to a health solution, so the contact entity will be my "pacient" entity. I have already a "laboratory" and a "drug" entities. Drug has a relation with laboratory (one laboratory, many drugs). In pacient entity, I have 2 relations, one to laboratory, one to drug (both one-to-many).
    In pacient form, I would like to put a laboratory select, and after a drug select.
    How do I do in order to show only drugs from the selected laboratory?
    Regards

Hello.
    Could you explain more explicitelly how it should work? Where exactly you need to filtel drugs in accordance to lab? Should it work as it does for Opportunity -> Contacts relation based on related Account (see screenshot).
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, for sure I can detail my requirement...

Contact Entity:
      Contact Laboratory Drug
      John Lab & Lab Vitamin C
      Mary Drugs Science Paracetamol
      Joseph Lab & Lab Vitamin D
      Laboratory Entity:
      Name email
      Lab & Lab contact@lab.com
      Drugs Science contact-us@drugsscience.com
      Drug Entity:
      Name Laboratory
      Vitamin C Lab & Lab
      Vitamin D Lab & Lab
      Paracetamol Drugs Science
      When you open the attached image, you'll see the interface I'm working on. When you click the laboratory icon (red), I want to open the normal dialog with all the laboratories. So, you select one of them (let's suppose you've selected "Lab & Lab").

After that, you have to select a drug. When you select the blue icon to open the drug dialog box, I would like to show only the "Lab & Lab" products. So, the dialog should show only 2 drugs (and not the hole list).

Easier to understand?

Thanks

Comment

You should look on opportunity entity. There you have links: Account and Contact. And after you choose account field, you can choose from link in contact field only assigned contacts to account. Source code is on github

Comment

Working...
        X