Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several Sales Orders in one Invoice

Hi there,

I have a question, is it possible to add several Sales Orders to one Invoice? By default, I can add only one Sales Order at the moment.

Thanks

I'm not sure what is the purpose of adding many sales orders to invoice, but did you thought about creating new relation between sales order and invoices?

Comment

For instance, I have an agreement with the client to write only one invoice in a month, but a client has 15 separate sales orders in one month period. I have made a relationship between Sales Order and Invoice, but the lines from Sales Orders don't come to the Invoice lines. I am thinking about the workflow rule but still didn't come up with anything that works.

Comment

Okay, in this case i would prepare a formula on SalesOrder side which would add new items to invoice if user assign sales order to invoice.
        Here you have example how i create new items in sales order:
        https://dubas.pro/c/?3f62b99c6a42712...PFgdmqykDyZfrc

Comment

Thanks, that's a very good idea, I definitely have to try this!

Comment

There is always a reason why you need to do what you need to do. As for how I can't help you as I dont have the extension. I suppose there is two way that it might be possible. Create some sort of "master" or "this month" invoice and send that one.
            Second way maybe it is possible through the Report function.

Writing this... would a 3rd option be doable? Send a summary invoice as first page and the rest of the page for all their individual one.

Comment

Working...
            X