check that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check that

It's possible that I won't be very good at explaining my case as a non-native English speaker... I think we should try this!
    In order to start an ESPO, I am setting up a nonprofit organization. In addition to Beneficiaries and Contacts, the model should include or include references to them. It's a Many-to-Many model, as many Beneficiaries can have the same Contact and a single Contact can be related to several Beneficiaries. There is a problem in that I would like the Contact to be specific, like a "mother", "caretaker" or "neighbor". Is it possible to specify the relationship between the Beneficiaries and their contact in order to ensure they are contacted by the right person? As a Contact, you can be one of the three statuses ("mother," "caretaker," "neighbor"); you can be the three statuses for one or more Beneficiaries. Have I made myself clear? How much more information do I need to provide?
    Thanks for reading, cheers

I think I get you! Unfortunately using current EspoCRM, the answer is "no!" You can do something similar but it can only have 1 status. By that you can change "Account > Beneficiaries", I usually do something like this for my contact:

Example:
    Account (Beneficiaries): Family & Vail Joy

So I make Vail the "main" person and write it around Vail. Problem with this is, it is very "static", for it to be dynamic when I look at Vaile Joy, it should show Vai Joy as the mom.

If you willing to use this extension, I think it almost work but doesn't work exactly: the $ paid extension might be able to do it: https://www.eblasoft.com.tr/product-...le-inline-form

Comment

what that paid extension give free trial or that can work all chatbox because i phasing the same thing that time I will using chat app WhatsApp and so on
      Last edited by tarasm; 07-30-2021, 01:09 PM. Reason: Spam link

Comment

Working...
      X